The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, August 15, 2008

Bumbo Time

So, now that Grant is 3 months old, I thought it was about time to get out the Bumbo chair. Well, unfortunately for Grant, Joel is not quite ready to give up the chair, even though it has been well over a year since he sat in it. My sister-in-law Terri is actually bringing me her Bumbo today, to borrow, so both Joel and Grant will have a Bumbo soon... at least until Joel realizes he is way too big for it.


Grant, sitting peacefully in his Bumbo, just before being spotted by Joel.


Joel, seeing what he could do to get Grant out of the chair himself.



And Joel, a little bit upset, when his efforts to remove Grant were not working.


So, since Grant is indifferent, of course I give in and let Joel try the Bumbo.


And, 10 seconds after a melt-down, Joel, sitting happily in the Bumbo chair. Looks like Grant will just have to wait for Aunt Terri to arrive :)

3 comments:

Kel said...

Oh my goodness....this little scene is hilarious! And way too typical huh?! haha I can just picture it happening!

Kel said...

I really think Grant is going to be the mellow one of the two! It was so god to get to come down and hold him so much! Anyway, give them kisses!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so highly entertaining.
Never a dull moment in your life. It
was good to visit with you this week.
Once school starts maybe I can get down more often.