The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowy Saturday

The snow just keeps coming today. Today was really Joel's first time being knee deep in snow and definitely his first time sledding. Mitchell took him out to the side of our house where is a perfect toddler-sized slope. Meagan and Nora from across the street also came over to try out the hill. I took the video and pictures from through the screen actually (I was inside with Grant, Jeff wasn't home). So, if the pictures seem a little blurry, that's why... not to mention the snow falling. Joel and Nora both loved going down the hill, but the whole outdoor experience only lasted about 10 minutes or so. After a couple face-plants, Mitchell hauled him in screaming. However, as soon as I got all his wet snow gear off, I asked him if he had fun and without delay, he said "Yaaaa!". Thanks to big brother Mitchell for being such a good sport and strong enough to carry Joel up the hill in deep snow. I will also mention, at 21 weeks pregnant, Meagan was also holding her own carrying Nora through the snow. I was a little worried about her :)

Mitchell, I believe with a handful of snow headed for his mouth:) Way to teach your brother, Mitchell.

Yep, it's been about 10 minutes, and Joel is ready to come inside.


1 comment:

Alexander Mathias Skadal said...

Fun! I love that it is so cold outside and you have more time for blogging! Your wishlists were fun to read!