The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

8 Months Old

The first picture is Grant (when he was 3 weeks old). Isn't it fun and crazy how much they grow and change so quickly. Grant just seems to get cuter and cuter. The other photos I just took tonight, after his bath. Not sure if you can see it very well on the pictures, but there is a curl on the top of his head :)

I distinctly remember when Joel was 8 months old, because I found out I was pregnant with Grant... wow, we must have been nuts! Yikes - good think Joel was easier at 8 months than Grant.





It's easy for me to get Grant to look at the camera, because he RARELY takes his eyes off his mommy!






Grant has been ALL about standing for over a month now... I won't be surprised if he is walking soon. He has always been so strong!









No comments: