The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

102B Cuties

Last Friday was a very long awaited playdate with 2 of my very best friends, Sara, Steph (and their kiddos). Baby #6 was born 8.8.08, and since then, we have not managed ONCE to do what we used to do once a month, back before babies 4, 5, &6... that is come together, from Buffalo, MN, Eau Claire, WI, and Cottage Grove, MN, and meet in the middle (Cottage Grove). But... now that we've managed it once, I have a feeling we'll be making the trek more often again.

I also added a beautiful picture of my friend Desi, the fourth member of our clan. (we were roomates in college, and our first apartment address was 102B Oakland Avenue). Des lives in Norway (for the past 7 years) and is expecting her first baby any day. In fact, I believe she is 41 weeks today :) Poor Des. The picture is of her on top of a mountain near her home, which she climbs pretty much daily (apparently even when 40 weeks pregnant).



The "babies", Grant 11.5 months, Piper 8.5 months, and Ellie 10.5 months



The "big" kiddos, Tori 3yrs 5 mos, Hadley 2.5yrs, Joel 2yrs 4 mos


The whole gang of cuties

Last, but not least, Des and Baby Boy Skadal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh the good old days of UMD! I miss my Junction roomies and think of them often. :) Des looks great...and Bergen...what a beautiful place. Wish I could trek up that mountain again.