The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Difference a Day Makes


I was a little shocked, at FIRST today, when I realized that my definition of a "trim" and the stylist's that cut Joel's hair, definition of a "trim", were a bit different. But, it's already grown on me and I think I like Joel's new hair :) I should have taken a picture of the back, because all his curls are GONE!
***********************
Friday morning update: Dad saw the haircut for the first time this morning and didn't like it... looks like we'll be growing those curls back soon :)

2 comments:

The Thompson's said...

Looks adorable either way! I had a HUGE adjustment to go through when we got Cale's hair cut short for the first time--it makes them look so much more like little men rather than little boys! But we gotta keep Cale's hair short....he sweats way too much!

Anonymous said...

wow- he looks so much like Jeff after the haircut!! And he looks so much older too! Cute!

~Casey