The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, July 15, 2011

Summer Baseball 2011

Traveling baseball is coming to a end this coming weekend with one final tournament. It has been a tough year for Mitchell's team (and tough for Jeff as the assistant coach as well). The team has struggled, but good coaching has helped them to keep a positive attitude and keep their heads up.

Mitch has some pretty solid pitching this year (especialy earlier in the year before his arm started bothering him).


I do not have much of a zoom lens on my camera... yet another thing on my wish list:)






Coach Benson





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Really nice pics, KO. I especially like how a few of the shots are angled. I forget to do that. My zoom lense is fine, but when the time comes make sure to find out what mine is... and then DON'T get it. Spend the money to get a nicer one :)