The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, March 16, 2012

Robinhood Himself!

My sister-in-law warned me this would happen! Taking thousands of pictures of other peoples kids = not taking many pictures of your own kids! I have been slacking, and I am going to try to have my camera more handy around the house from now on.

We are so pround of Mitchell as he continues to score lead roles in plays and put on great performances. He is such a natural, as I have said before:) Once again, Joel and Grant seriously enjoyed watching Mitchell on stage, although they did somewhat struggle with the concept of Robinhood not yielding a sword at any point during the play. You see, the program had a picture of Robinhood with a sword, so EVERY single scene they asked WHEN he would have his SWORD! Finally, a new scene... waiting for the lights to come on, but it appears Robinhood has his sword... Joel and Grant are practically cheering... lights come on... Robinhood is roasting a hotdog on a stick... Joel and Grant are so bummed, thank goodness there were no tears.





No comments: