The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh, How Sweet

Joel just loves giving Grant lots of love. Here are a couple cute pictures from the last couple days. My mom has been staying with us (Jeff and Mitchell left for their trip to Chicago yesterday). Tomorrow, the little ones and I head up to Hibbing with my mom to visit my grandparents. My Grandpa and Grandma Kokotovich have never met Grant before so we are looking forward to that. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when we get back. Plus, Jeff and Mitchell have a camera with them in Chicago, so we'll tell you about that soon too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Grant is getting so big.
You are so good about adding new pictures. This is a great way to watch the kids grow up, especially when we don't have the chance to get together that often. Hope you have fun in Hibbing. Love, Con