The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

5 Months Old

I always think it's fun to look back through the pictures and see if I think the boys look anything alike when they were the same age. Jeff even dug out a picture of Mitchell at 5 months to add to the mix. Usually I think they all look different, but I think I see some similarities in these three photos of the boys at 5 months... I'm just not sure...


Grant - 5 Months


Joel - 5 Months
Mitchell - 5 Months

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, they look a lot alike in these two pictures, especially in the eyes. I think it is easier to see in these pictures because Joel's hair is short. The diffence in hair color throws things off. They are both adorable!!