The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Move to Town (well,.. not really:)

As most of you probably already know, my parents recently bought a townhome in Buffalo. No, they are not moving, but I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind :) They love coming to visit, but our lack of a spare bedroom (or bed), was making for tight quarters in the Benson house. So far, the new place has been great for everyone... the kids get another fun place to go, Jeff and I get date nights, and Gpa and Gma get more time with the kids. It's win, win, for all.

All the pictures below were taken my my mom, with her camera... I just took them off her camera so I could blog!


Click to play Fun Times
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: