The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Graduate

Well, Mitchell is officially a junior high student now (whoa). Tomorrow, (Thursday) is his last day of elementary school (WOW!). I remember clearly the day that Jeff told me about how he cried when Mitchell got on the bus for kindergarten... and then how the bus dropped Mitchell off at home, instead of daycare after school (there was no one home). Luckily, the neighbor at the time was home to help Mitchell find his way to where he was supposed to be.

Yep, I'm a cool 5th grade graduate... (gotta love the upside down diploma)

I think Mitchell and his friend Brady go to the same hair stylist. Wow... and I thought Mitchell's hair had volume!

No comments: