The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Off to a Good Start!

I am extremely unqualified to tell you about Mitchell's baseball season so far, since my knowledge of the game is a bit lacking (Jeff has had to explain to me twice already that the top of the inning comes first and then the bottom) ya, I know, I know, that's pathetic), but... I can tell you that he is doing GREAT! As evidenced by the TWO game balls he has received already this season (it's kinda like the MVP for the game and they are pictured below). The first one was received for some good hitting (a triple I believe) and some good playing overall, and the second game ball was received for hitting a GRAND SLAM. Very Nice!





1 comment:

Terri said...

Must be taking after his Uncle Jon.....(or maybe his dad) Very cool, Mitchell!