The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, August 3, 2009

Bed Racing!

Joel, all ready for bed, in his NEW race car bed! (I bought it on Craig's List and just picked it up in Blaine today). Isn't it cool! I never would have guessed I could be so excited about a big, blue, plastic bed :) Joel seemed to really like it, and yes... it was HIS idea to put his head at this end of the bed, although, I have a feeling, if I would suggested this side, THEN he probably would probably have his head at the RIGHT end of the bed, but whatever...



New bed, getting a car wash in the front yard


Joel got pretty serious about this task. He cleaned it without a break for about 10 minutes :)


1 comment:

The Thompson's said...

That's the same bed I've been debating getting Cale for when we make the transition sometime in the next few months! Now I really want to get it...it's sooooooo cute!