The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Night Out (with Joel and Grant)

While Jeff and Mitchell caught a movie (GI Joe), in Atwater with Uncle Jon and Lincoln, and Grandpa K. not coming to Buffalo until tomorrow, my mom and I decided to take the boys out for a swim at the Monticello Community Center. I've been TALKING about taking them there forever, so I'm glad we finally did it! They have a great zero depth entry pool and a nice-sized area for very young kids. Perfect for Joel and Grant. Joel LOVED it right away, but Grant took quite awhile to warm up to the water. He is much more daring and crazy on land than he is in the water, I've noticed. As you can see in the pics, they both enjoyed themselves plenty.





No comments: