The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

2-2, and 2 to go

We'll see if these guys can make it 4-2 by the end of the season. I think both Mitchell (and Jeff) are having a fun season and hoping for another couple of wins. The games they lost were very close (I believe the other team scored one touch down in each of the games). Again, I cannot offer any commentary on these pics, as I have no idea what is going on at any given time during any football game, but... I can tell you that Mitchell is #11 and he has 2 wristbands (yes 2) on each arm.

(click picture to enlarge)















Grandpa Benson, always there with helpful advice after the game.


Plenty of fans, or course. Joel and Grant cooperating for a picture as usual, or course.


One of about 3 smiles Joel has ever given for a camera, nice!


No comments: