The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, October 2, 2009

Bribery

I thought it was so exciting recently when Joel decided he wanted to be "Buzz" for Halloween... oh fun, the first time for choosing his own halloween costume! So, we quickly went to Target to make sure we got one of the Buzz Lightyear costumes, of course. When we got home, we started putting it on and only got the legs on before Joel demanded that we "take it off!" So... a couple weeks later and Joel still refused to try it on, I think I'm pretty smart and decide that for sure if I put it on Grant and make a big deal out of it, THEN Joel will want to put it on for SURE. I assure you this did not matter at all to Joel, but I thought Grant looked pretty darn cute in his costume. Wouldn't you agree?

No comments: