The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, Monday

I can tell it was a Monday with nothing on the calendar to speak of, by the number of pictures I took today! I guess it's a form of entertainment. Here's a few tid-bits from today's fun around the house.

Joel, unleashing this creative side building "houses", he said. I suppose it's a milestone of sorts, as he has just recently been doing some building of something with a purpose.

Grant, also using his imagination, feeding his many animals (mostly "teddys", of course). This little boy has some serious love for all stuffed creatures, and he lined them up on the stairs to feed them. (not so shabby imaginitive play for a 17 month old, I might add :)


The I need something/want something/must have something right now face. In this case it was a toy that had fallen behind the couch. Poor guy, instead of getting it for him right away, I took advantage of the opportunity to document the face that is VERY familiar to me....



And the Grand Finale, my personal favorite... I bribe the children with M&M's to try on their Halloween costumes. How could I resist... is that dragon not the funniest thing you've ever seen. (thank you Aunt Terri for borrowing it to us!)
The real miracle here is Joel succombing to any bribe. I never would have guessed it. Just when I think I have him figured out (or do not have him figured out), he totally mixes things up on me and surprises me everyday.




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The costumes are hilarious, but not as good as those bruises! Glad Joel decided that he likes M&Ms again, always good to have those back in your arsenal - ha!