The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer!

It feels like summer has FINALLY gotten started around here. We've been in our pool, or swimming, or at a splash pad about 4 days in the last week, and it wasn't even that nice of a week! I didn't get pictures at the splash pad in St. Louis Park where we met my friend Mel, and her son Dane, but I did get my camera out a little this past week.

Joel and his buddy Carter, looking for fishies in Lake Pulaski near our house.

Between eating picnic lunches and picnic dinners every night Mitchell has a baseball game, I am quite certain, we have actually had more of our meals outside that inside during June. Good thing the boys can't get enough of mom's good old turkey sandwiches!

You would think they would be inspecting a fish, or a bug, or a snail or something in the picture above, but nope, it was just a hot wheel car.


Joel's friend Ashlyn was all about the seaweed, but my favorite part here is the look on Joel's face... just check it out:)
Grant... first upset that his hands were dirty... and then upset that his swim trunks got wet. My goodness, apparently we need to get these boys in the water more!


He did get a little used to it after awhile, but the picture above is about as crazy as it gets.


"cheese" Carter and Joel

New pool!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Even when wet their curls are still darling! And they are looking more and more alike to me :) I want to come play in that pool!