The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Friend

Joel had a friend over to play today (without the friends mom) for the very first time today. His name is Kallen and since we are still at the stage were I get to pick his friends :), I picked my very nice friend, Kia's, son. He was here for about 3 1/2 hours. We played inside, then played outside in the pool, water table, and slip 'n slide, at some lunch, then played inside some more. There were no fights between Kallen and Joel while he was here... (I wish I could say the same for Joel and his brother, however....).

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oooo, you are so good! I hadn't even really thought about doing just the friend thing... fun! They look like they had a blast!