The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

20/20

Today is a big day around here! (for me, anyway). Today is the first day in about 25 years that I have 20/20 vision without glasses or contacts. Thanks to the miracle of lasik, I can enjoy a feeling I haven't had since 2nd grade. Yesterday, I underwent lasik surgery with Dr. Whiting in Edina and today the world is looking great. At my follow-up this morning, I learned that I am already seeing better than 90% of patients the day after surgery and my vision will only improve slightly from here. Wow, I could get used to this!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can see where your boys get their awesome lashes! I am so proud of you, Katie, for going for it!