The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

This morning, 3 friends and I ran the New Prague half-marathon in probably the most perfect weather I have ever run in. We all came in under 2 hours and are very happy with ourselves. My time was 1:55.28, and although I wasn't able to beat my last year's time (1:54.10), I will keep in mind that I was also injured for 6 months after last year's race from pushing myself too hard. It is a little sad that the race is over, as training with these dear friends has been inspiring and fun and I don't want it to end. However, I am sure we will continue running and will find the next race to train for soon.


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You rock, KO! That is so awesome :) Great time too!

Kruger Kids said...

Nice work! Great job you four!