The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Practice, Practice, Practice

Several people (friends) have asked me to take photos for them recently. I love doing it and each time I do, I learn so much. Here are a few of my favorites of my friend, Steph's spunky daughter CiCi, as well as my friend, Jessica, expecting in just a couple weeks.

CiCi is always pulling together unique outfits and my friend had been wanting to get some nice pictures of her in one of her outfits, but maybe not pay a professional, so here is what we came up with:) ... and no, I did NOT change her eye color, that is just the way it looks in the bright light. I even had to go back to my original pics and make SURE that her eyes looked the way they were supposed to and they did!





























No comments: