The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Fun

This morning was a great morning. Jeff had left the house to play flag football with some friends (yes, that's a new thing and yes, he came home walking on both feet). The boys slept in until 8, and I was awakened not until 8:30 to the sound of laughing and jumping, along with lots of silly words to make each other laugh. Pure fun... which happens alot when your best buddy lives with you:)

Excuse the grainy pics, I should have turned on my flash but tried cranking my ISO instead. Didn't work, but I read recently on one of the photography blogs I follow... better to have some grain, than to have nothing at all...






2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I know we thought we were crazy when they were practically both babies at the same time. BUT, I wouldn't trade it for the world because they really do have their best buddy right there with them all the time :) LOVE the pics.

The Thompson's said...

Your house looks just like mine does....like EVERYDAY!!! Why is that pillows are so much more fun OFF of the couch!??! Even the boys in their underwear....just like my Cale!!!
PS..I have that same tan/brown throw pillow with the mult-colored circles!!!