The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, October 24, 2011

Photo Biz

So, I have been very busy practicing my photography skills. I haven't been posting them on the blog (just on FB), but there will be over 20 families by the time I am done this fall. I love it. I am posting these mainly for my mom, as she has been so diligent about searching for blankets (backdrops) and cozy fabrics for my newborn shoots. This was my first newborn shoot and I wanted her to see the items she has purchased in action:) This is my good friend Daina and her new baby boy Jonah, who was born about 9 days ago.
























1 comment:

Stephanie said...

BBBBBeautiful, Katie! The cozy brown is perfect for such a sweet little boy :)