The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pocrnich Annual Christmas

Bob and Lisa were the gracious hosts of the Pocrnich Family Christmas this year. Thanks Bob and Lisa! I apologize to all family members who are not pictured below (or maybe you're relieved), but it seems in all the chaos and fun I did not even manage to get a picture of the host and hostess, much less everyone else that was at the gathering. Oh, well, next year I'll try to do better...
First things first, we got the ever important picture for my mom's christmas card. Joel and Grant surprised (more like shocked) us all by patiently sitting and posing for the picture, for the promise of a dum-dum when it was done. What I would do without candy bribes I have no idea.
















Aunt Connie and Joel dancing!

Grant and his hats...


Joel got the game Hullabaloo from Emily. We already played it and I think it will be a favorite.

Mitchell... I have not a clue...

Brian's Connect Four times Four game entertained the 3 littles guys for a loooonnngg time. And yes, they all did receive presents as well, but apparently none as fascinating as Connect Four :)


Aunt Connie and Cousin Elizabeth.


Kathy, no explanation needed :)


This just may be the first pictures of Jeff and I since we got married!


Ending the night, watching the classes, Rudolph :)
I also should have taken pictures of the food. It's really amazing how much food this family thinks is necessary to have the family together... I think there were about 26 of us there and for those of you who know how our family is with food, you know I am NOT kidding AT all when I say there was definitely enough food for 2 complete family christmas's on two different days, but... since it's the Pocrnich clan, they squeezed all that food into just the one day. I had eaten so many chicken wings, meatballs, chips and dip, etc that I did not even have a bite of the wonderful dinner because I simply didn't have room in my stomach. I mean, really, I was actually bummed about that!

No comments: