The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Rest of the Weekend

We didn't have anything planned the rest of the weekend up North. Joel had a chance to build his first snowman ever with Grandpa in all the fresh sticky snow.I think it turned out quite cute! Way to go Grandpa. I have to laugh because when I came outside to take the picture of Joel and Grandpa and the completed snowman, Joel had no intention of cooperating for the picture. I was surprised he took me seriously when it was became obvious I was not going to give up until I got a picture of Grandpa, Joel and the snowman. I believe it went something like this... "Joel Anthony Benson, you get over here this INSTANT and stand by the snowman with Papa!"... "One... Two...", and there you go, cute picture below :)




Jeff, with lots to do on Saturday, his third full day in Hibbing :)

More snow... not as much as in the metro though, surprisingly.


No comments: