The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Weekend

Saturday morning was a basketball game for Mitchell and a new ECFE Sport's Sampler class for Joel, then a small birthday celebration for Nana Jane... she certainly got plenty of help with the candles:)

Later on Saturday, Jeff and I enjoyed a date night and saw the movie Valentines Day, which we both liked. And Sunday, before the kids got home from Grandpa and Grandmas, Jeff and I accomplished some much needed house-cleaning. THEN... Grandma brought over lunch.... AND dinner for us to heat up later. Wow, let's recap... date night, followed by a night with the kids at Grandpa and Grandma's, followed then by alone time to clean, and 2 meals delivered on Sunday. Okay, I swear it really was my MOM's birthday and not mine:)

I am so thankful that my parents are able to have a weekend home in Buffalo and help me so much by providing me time to myself, time to clean, and most importantly, time with my husband, which I cherish most of all. We are so lucky.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah, Jane! You deserved it, KO! I love love loved the previous blog post - the laundry basket jumping had me laughing out loud! And the wrestling pics, and Joel's naked cape :) They are hilarious together!