The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Liam


I had the opportunity to snap some pictures of my good friend Becki's new baby today. We originally had in mind that we were going to do the sleepy kind of newborn pictures where they are all curled up sleeping, but this 3 week old had different plans for us:) He was not happy about the pictues and sleeping was not something he planned on doing this afternoon, nor did he want anything to do with hats! But... after looking through the 300 pictures I took, I was really quite happy with a handful of them (even though we weren't able to get too many pictures, I did have lots of fun putting different effects on the ones we did get:). He is quite a beautiful baby, as you can see...










1 comment:

Stephanie said...

SO sweet, little photographer girl!