The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Fun

And this is what little boys with endless amounts of energy do for fun in the winter. Joel and Grant made this cushion pile on their own, as I listened to them scheme from the other room about how many cushions they would have, how big their "mud pile" would be (that's what they call it), and where they would get all these cushions.

And then for my own entertainment, I decided to try and figure out how fast of a shutter speed I would need to capture these two in action and then


try and get some light back into the picture by playing with the other settings. And this is how I choose to learn how to work my camera?... indoors, in the winter, with 2 constantly moving subjects. This is tough!

























1 comment:

Stephanie said...

GREAT pics, KO! and Joel gave you some serious air to work with :) how cute!