The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Celebrating 38!

We celebrated Jeff's birthday tonight. 38 year old... it does NOT seem like he is that old to me. I still think of him as being 29, like he was back when I first met him. Crazy that nearly 10 years has passed. The boys thought it was fun that we had yet ANOTHER event to celebrate. They helped me make chocolate cake...
made birthday cards for dad...

helped me wrap his present.... what did he get? Baseball cards of course, what every 38 year old man wants... well, maybe not EVERY one, we sure do love our "big kid" dad and we knew that nothing would make him more happy that some good old baseball cards:)
And some special props go out to Mitchell, who spent about 1.5 hrs working VERY hard to shovel the driveway so Jeff didn't have to do it when he got home from work tonight. Jeff REALLY appreciated that, and I did as well.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I always forget how close Jeff & Joel's birthdays are, how special :)