The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Boy! (post #2)

It's hard to believe it's been two years since this little guy blessed our lives. In other ways, then again, I feel like I've aged 10 years, during these 2 years. I wouldn't change it for anything ,but my, oh, my... the Joel/Grant combo has proven to be interesting most days... good thing they are so stinkin' cute:)
Favorite Grant quote of the day (besides the singing during nap from my previous post)... at his Dr. appointment this morning, doctor asks Grant "Where is Joel today?" Grant replies, "In the car", very matter of factly... Doctor looks at me, and I assure him that Joel is NOT in the car, just with his Grandma. I hope he believed me:)

Licking the frosting off the candles...

Papa John and Nana Jane were here to help celebrate!

Getting a bit of help unwrapping:)



Gift from mom and dad!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That kid and his amazing eyelashes! Just like his big brother - they will be breaking a few hearts with those! LOVE your bday blogs, KO. And am so proud to call you my friend who marathons. For the love, you are awesome :)