The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, May 31, 2010

Mitch turns 12, Grant turns 2!

On Sunday, we had lots of relatives over to celebrate the two brothers born a decade apart. We always enjoy celebrating these special days with lots of family. I didn't get many pictures and none of all the relies, but we had Great Grandma Rose, Great "Grandpa" George, Great Grandma Elsie, Nana and Papa Roger and Mary, Nana and Papa John and Jane, Aunt Kelly, Uncle Mike, "Aunt" Jenn, my Aunt Connie, my cousins Elizabeth and Jim, my Aunt Kathy, my cousin Christine, Jeff's Uncle Rick and Aunt Dar, Jeff's other Uncle Rick and Aunt Kris, and Jeff's cousin Bryan!... I think that's everyone. We were so sad that cousins Lincoln and Jayna, Uncle Jon and Aunt Terri were home with the flu :(


Grant's best attempt at a smile... he is really quite a serious kid, unless, of course, he is running, jumping, wrestling, or doing crazy boy stuff.


The Great Grandmas, having a serious conversation regarding Coumadin... aren't they cute!?
We were so blessed to have three Great Grandparents here to celebrate with us today. Grandma Elsie, all the way from Duluth and Grandpa George and Grandma Rose, all the way from Hibbing!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

GORGEOUS cakes as always, KO! And gorgeous smiles on those brothers :). Joel's 3 year pics could NOT be any cuter or better. Thank you for posting them, it made my day.

Terri said...

I'm still bummed we missed the big party, but it looks like you had a house full of fun. We'll get together soon and celebrate. :) Did you save me a piece of cake???