The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas #1 (The Kokotovich's)

My whole family gathered yesterday, at our house, to celebrate Christmas together. As usual, there was plenty of food, gifts, chaos (aka Joel & Grant), laughs, and fun. We managed to get the picture above for my mom to use for her Christmas card this year. Not bad for a self-timer photo!
Gift Opening... there were SO many presents to open. Everyone got so many nice things, although I only got pictures of a few of them.

Jeff and I recieved a GPS for our car, as well as some money to put towards the camera I am saving up for.

Mitchell recieved Madden 11, a savings bond, basketball cards, a Vikings history book, another sports book he wanted, baseball cards and I am sure a few other things I am forgetting.

Joel and Grant got a Thomas track (one of the motorized sets) and a couple of disc shooters as a joint gift.

Joel got a Batman Trio set, a big truck and trailer, a transformer, books, art supplies, and LOTS of other great gifts.

Grant received a big truck and trailer, Trios, a transformer, aft supplies, and LOTS of other gifts.


Big truck and trailer from Aunt Kelly...


Grandma Jane, posing momentarily in the midst of paper clean-up.



Mike and Jenn, observing the chaos, which was gift opening


Kelly, showing me the ornament Great Grandma Mary Ann sent for her.


Grant, giving Grandpa a "hug" and thank you for a gift.



These disc shooters were a huge hit

Grandma Jane showing off her new Fossil purse that was a gift from ALL of us.



And Grandpa, showing off his new, powerful drill, which was gift from ALL of us.


Jeff, looking perplexed by Joel's transformer:)

This Thomas track from Grandma Jane has entertained Joel and Grant for HOURS since they have opened it and it hasn't even been a day. They just LOVE it.





1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you were doing Christmas already, that is AWESOME! I hope we can do that with my fam soon, do it before the holiday so its not so rushed during the holiday :) LOVE the train pictures!