The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What a Life

I have to say... I have been noticing alot lately, that these two little boys above... simply put... "Have the Life!" Everyday, all day, life is a 24/7 playdate with a best friend for Joel and Grant. And I have to say... as tense, chaotic, loud, and stressful as it gets around here sometime (actually, alot of the time), I would not have had this family any other way. This relationship between these two boys is definitely the way to go. And ooohhhhh do they fight, somedays so much I wonder how I am going to get through to Jeff arriving home to help me referee. But... the fights are quickly erased in my mind when 5 minutes later they are playing together, in their own world, like they have never been mad at each other ever before, making any entertainment I can provide completely obsolete.

My favorite quote this week... I over hear Joel say (while I am not in the room)... "Hey Grant, how about we play a game where I hide something in the Christmas tree and you dig in and find it"... and I have a feeling this is nothing compared to what they will probably scheme up together someday down the road...

No comments: