The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, December 17, 2010

Healthy Breakfast:)

Not great pictures, but a moment I don't want to forget, nonetheless... Thursday morning Jeff and I came downstairs to find these two stinkers sitting at the dining room table eating a nice, healthy breakfast of...
the graham cracker houses they had made at daycare the previous day:) It was hard to be mad... at least they were sitting at a table while eating candy for breakfast.
From what I gather, it was Grant's idea, which I do believe... he has been really loving to use that bathroom stool to get at anything he can reach on the kitchen counter-tops recently, and I often find the stool in various places around the kitchen. This particular morning, the stool just happened to be right where the graham cracker houses were... considering Joel could have reached them without the stool, I am thinking the story that Grant got them off the counter is a true one, indeed:)




1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That is hilariously funny! A story you will love telling them Christmases from now :)