The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy

We are all happy around here... Joel got his casts off, likes his new braces (and new shoes that were the extra bonus gift)...
and is happy he can play outside in the snow once again....

and mom is happy as well, and if happen to notice the blurred backround (and foreground) in the photo below, then you will know why I am so happy too...
I got my new CAMERA, and love it, love it, but have lots to learn, starting with some lessons from my sister-in-law over the weekend and a very long manual to read as well.

... and just in case you are excited about depth of field as I am, here is another look at the blurred background... ahhhh, that's nice.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You really are camera happy, girl! And really good at it already! Can't wait to see your pictures from Christmas...