The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, March 7, 2011

102B Girls

To save time, I am just going to copy Steph's post for our girls night. She is a better writer than I, anyway, and I couldn't say it any better:)...
I got to spend a much needed, much anticipated night out with my 3 best college girlfriends on Friday! Our ever crazy and ever lovin' friendship began back in the fall of 1998 when we moved into an apartment (#102B) together on the UMD campus. We have seen each other through it all, and while we all live in different cities, states, and even countries (Desi is a Norwegian citizen now!) everything just seems to fall right back into place when we do finally converge in one location. The last time we were all together was the summer of 2007. We each have more kids now (7, and still counting), more crazy motherhood stories, and seemingly even more in common than ever before. I am SO thankful for their friendship and presence in my life. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Haha! Wish we could have posted an alternative pic though... just didn't think it would have been all that funny to my grandparents :) Love you!