The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Friday, March 25, 2011

one picture

There is so much about this photo that I never want to forget. I snapped it just because I thought the spiderman ring he wore to bed was cute, but now I notice so many other little details.... like the teddy bears and stuffed animals surrounding him, as usual, with Teddy Bear #1 in his arms, of course; the crazily non-matching pajamas he insisted on wearing; the Thomas sheets; just a little of his blankie in the picture (he likes to use it to snuggle with, not to cover him up); how peaceful and beautiful his face always looks when he is sleeping; his hair perfectly curled on his forehead. I think this is why I love pictures so much... because sometimes you don't even realized what a special moment you are capturing when you are taking the picture, but later... you can notice and appreciate so much more about the photo than you did in the "real" moment.

2 comments:

The Thompson's said...

I totally agree KO...LOVE the pic of Grant...such a little munchkin.

Stephanie said...

I know exactly what you mean about the pictures, speaking 1,000 words :) Beautiful picture, gorgeous little boy.