The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthday Cakes for Lincoln (8) and Jayna (5)

I had the pleasure of creating fun cakes for my niece and nephew this weekend. Their requests were "gymnastics" and "Lord of the Rings". Their birthday party was today and we had a great time celebrating with them in St Cloud. Joel was nowhere NEAR ready to leave and cried most the way home about it, so clearly he had a REALLY great time. I have a feeling we will be back to visit Lincoln and Jayna again soon.


Lord of the Rings sword and shield



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Holy blogging, and baking, and picture taking!!! Awesome, KO! I love all the pics, but my fav is the one of you on your bday and Joel is squishing his face in it, hehe :) The build-a-bear looks fab for kids! And you really could start your own themed cake decorating shop!