The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Mom :)

Thanks Mom, for hosting a little birthday lunch on Sunday, for my 32nd birthday. It was fun to hear Joel sing to me for the first time (picture above) and it was nice to see my sister (and meet her boyfriend as well)! My birthday was actually today and Jeff and the boys got me flowers and a gift card to Maurices. I also received a pretty necklace from my mom as well as some money to spend on some much needed music downloads to support my new running hobby. Other than that, it was a great "normal" day, which are my favorite kind. We had some good friends over for lunch and even did some playing in the mud puddles while Mitchell was at his guitar lesson (see post above). Yikes!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You look darling, KO! Not a day older than 21. Seriously, you have aged well, girl :). Happy 32, hon.