The Benson Boys

The Benson Boys
A glimpse into the lives of our three boys (one big guy and two little guys)

Monday, March 8, 2010

Yikes!


I know, I know, way too disturbing, but I must do my job and allow the blog to document, so here are the pictures of Jeff's ankle. Actually, one of the pictures above is Jeff's and one is Brett Favre's after the NFC championship game (at Jeff's request I am comparing the 2 side by side). :) Either way, I would say Jeff's ankle is in seriously rough shape. The injury occurred last Thursday morning during an AM basketball game, and he has yet to put any weight on it (he's on crutches) and this is what it looks like tonight. Yikes! And I must say, my caretaker skills are being put to the test, but I think I'm getting better after a few days to get used to the idea that my husband needs my help to do ordinary tasks. Of course, it does help a little that the 2 little guys are up in Hibbing with Grandpa and Grandma this week... the next adjustment will be when they get home and Jeff still can't walk....



The view from the other side.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm finally back online, and your blog is so funny! The boys thinking you'd left, that 70s show, sledding, and that Disgusting ankle (nice touch with the Favre pic!). Thanks!

Mort said...

Is it the dry skin on the bottom of his feet or the hairy legs we are suppose go oooooooooh about?? Tell your hubby to pull up his skirt and show his boys how tough dad's are suppose to be!!!!!